MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH SMART METERS AND ELECTRICAL POISONING
When I first heard about electrical poisoning caused by Smart Meters, I thought the idea was wacko. How could an electricity meter cause health problems?
In 2013 I was working at a university, and filled the same position in the same facility since 2008. I worked 10 months of the year, with two months off in the summer. I was often tired and felt strung out after work, only to feel perkier and more energetic as I got outside and walked several blocks to my car. Sometimes I felt a got a minor headache at work. I chalked this up to working under banks of florescent lights in a windowless facility.
Then, when I returned to work August of 2013, I began to experience daily migraines that would start about half an hour after I arrived at work. I had to take heavy doses of painkillers to get through the day. I was toast by the time I got home from work every day.
After a month with no let up, I called my naturopath for help. She asked some questions and then told me I was suffering from electrical poisoning. She advised me to investigate to see what may have changed in my environment.
About a year previous to this, I had purchased a device from her, called an Ally, that was supposed to help shield me from electrical poisoning. I used it for a month or two, then forgot about it. My naturopath suggested that I turn it on and put it right up near my head. So the next day, when my headache started about 9:30 am, instead of taking a painkiller, I put the Ally up on a Kleenex box and placed the box on my workstation as near to me as possible, so the Ally was pointed directly at my head. By 10 o’clock I had no pain whatsoever – the first time in a month I did not have a raging headache by 10 am.
I had been living in the same house for 12 years, and worked the same job in the same place for 5 years, with only mild weariness that I thought came from working under florescent lights. What had changed?
My subsequent investigation revealed that two Smart Meters had been installed earlier that year on my house, very near my bedroom, without my knowledge or permission. Also, I discovered the office where I worked was located directly above the utility substation for the whole sprawling 4 story university building.
It appeared that this, combined with the florescent lights, was putting some stress on my health, causing fatigue and occasional mild headaches. What tipped my health over the edge to severe migraines was the addition of WiFi nodes throughout the whole campus in the summer of 2013. When I returned to work in August of that year, the project to make it possible to get WiFi reception anywhere on campus, indoor or outside, had been completed. A WiFi node that broadcast throughout a 3,000 square foot area had been place directly above my workstation.
Shortly after discovering the straw that broke the camel’s back, I purchased a stronger device that I could wear on my person to shield me from radio frequency and electromagnetic frequency waves. With this device, I was able to work migraine-free until I left that job in the spring of 2014.
The exceptions were some days when I could feel a migraine coming on. I would say “Now why would I be getting a migraine when I have . . .” I would search my person for the device and find I had accidentally left it at home that day. This demonstrated to me that the device was providing real protection, not just a placebo effect.
I have recommended this device to my clients who suffered from electrical poisoning and they also experienced tremendous improvements in health and cognitive function when wearing the device.
These devices are available at www.blushield-ca.com
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM THE HARMFUL EFFECTS OF SMART METERS, RFs AND EMFs
1. If you own your home, contact your utility company and request the Smart Meters on your home be removed. PG&E in California is required by law to remove your Smart Meter at your request. There is a fee to remove the meter, and a small monthly fee for 3 years, but it is worth it to protect your health and avoid very expensive medical and/or naturopathic treatments to combat the effects of the radiation emitted by Smart Meters.
2. If you own a home in a neighborhood where you are surrounded by houses that have Smart Meters, place Shungite pyramids on the window sills around your home, and place them near where you work or spend a lot of time. Read this book about the protective properties of Shungite. Large pyramids and balls are available for good prices on Ebay. I have small 3 pyramids affixed to the dashboard of my Prius to protect me from the EMFs from the two batteries and the satelite radio.
3. If you do not own your own home, you can do two things to protect yourself.
a) Get one or more plug in protectors from www.blushield-ca.com and plug them in around your home.
b) Buy Shungite pyramids and place them around your home as instructed above.
4. In all cases, use Ethernet cables instead of WiFi for all your Internet needs.
a) You can do this by purchasing Powerline Ethernet Adapters. These are good ones.
b) You will also need Ethernet cables to run from your Internet modem to one of the Powerline Adapter plugs, then cables to run from the adapters to any devices that use the internet, (TV, Roku, laptops, etc.)
c) THEN CALL YOUR CABLE COMPANY TO HAVE THE WIFI SHUT OFF. This will not shut off the Internet, just the free-floating WiFi signals. Make sure they actually really shut the WiFi off, not just say they did.
This may seem a little complicated, but it is actually fairly easy and is worth the effort to protect your health.
Hard wiring your Internet connection has the added benefit of creating a truly strong, stable connection to the Internet, so Zoom calls are clear and uninterrupted, and TV shows stream without interruption for buffering.
5. When you are away from your home and subject to EMFs, Smart Meters, or WiFi in other buildings, bring a small portable device from www.blushield-ca.com and carry it in your pocket or purse. These devices can be pricey, so if a portable unit is out of our price range, purchase some Shungite jewelry, (a necklace or bracelet), or carry a smaller Shungite disk or pyramid in your pocket.
6. DO NOT CARRY YOUR SMART PHONE ON YOUR PERSON! DO NOT HOLD YOUR SMART PHONE TO YOUR EAR TO TALK. Carry your smart phone in a purse or satchel. When you are home, leave it on a counter or table. Smart phone radiation is weak compared to house WiFi and Smart Meter radiation. But holding the smart phone near your head for long periods of time exponentially increases your radiation exposure, and the radiation is directed right at your brain! The further away the phone is from your body, the exponentially weaker the radiation. Use the speaker phone function whenever possible and put the phone down on the table, away from your face. Putting the phone on speaker and then holding it up to your mouth to speak doesn’t really reduce the radiation you receive from the phone.
7. DO NOT SLEEP WITH THE SMARTPHONE NEAR YOUR HEAD. If you use your smart phone for an alarm, get an alarm clock and put your cell phone on the other side of the room, or in another room. Countless studies and many government health agencies have issued strong warnings against sleeping with a cell phone near your head. The only time I ever have need of a cell phone on my nightstand is when, here in CA, we are under a fire evacuation warning and must be ready to hear the alert on our phones should we be ordered to evacuate. Otherwise, my smart phone is on the charger in the kitchen when I sleep.
8. Do not purchase “Smart” appliances that use WiFi, including home monitoring devices like Alexa.
9. Do not wear “Smart” devices such as computer watches, or FitBits.
MY CLIENTS’ EXPERIENCES
I am a Holistic Health Coach. I have noticed in the last couple of years that many clients come to me complaining of a sudden onset of very perplexing symptoms, ranging from cognitive impairment to unexplained diabetes or other organ malfunctions. In every case we have been able to track the onset of the symptoms to shortly after the installation of a Smart Meter on their home, or a move to an apartment complex. (Every unit in every apartment complex in the US has at least one Smart Meter on it, which transmits spikes of 300 mhz 24/7. The transmission of RF waves from each Smart Meter on each apartment overlaps many other RF waves from surrounding apartments, causing mega hotspots where RF waves are compounded many times over, all over the complex and in every apartment!)
When my clients employ shielding technology, have their Smart Meter removed, or move to a dwelling that does not have a Smart Meter, their health improves tremendously. Often, mystifying and debilitating symptoms that doctors could not properly diagnose, or adequately treat, disappeared after the possessors of such symptoms removed Smart Meters from their environment.
My experience, and those of my clients, and extensive research into the science of Radio Frequency waves and Electromagnetic waves and their effect on our health, has convinced me that Smart Meters are a dangerous technology that we need to remove completely from our environment.
I have also come to believe that our government knows how detrimental Smart Meters are to our health, but they are backing the universal installation of Smart Meters, regardless of the health consequences. I will leave it to others to posit why this is so. I think the reasons are myriad and complex, with some government officials knowingly complicit, and others unknowingly so.
But I DO know that the US Military is very well aware of the dangers of unregulated, uncalibrated RF waves emitted by Smart Meters, as evidenced by a recently declassified research report from the Department of The Army, which detailed how Radio Frequency waves, lower then those emitted by Smart Meters, can be used to injure and disable enemy troops. Further, the report warns that the RF waves must be carefully calibrated to keep them from damaging or killing enemy troops. (The purpose of the research was to find Non-lethal ways of disabling the enemy.)
Click Here to view a copy of this report.